Learn, lead & grow. #SitelPortugal
As a global leader in end-to-end customer experience (CX) products and solutions, Sitel Group® partners with the world’s best-loved brands, from Fortune 500 companies to local startups, to design, build and deliver a competitive edge across all customer touchpoints.
With our award-winning culture built on 35+ years of industry-leading experience and commitment to improving the employee experience, we improve business results by pairing innovative design thinking and digital solutions – including self-service, artificial intelligence (AI), automation and data-driven analytics – with the expertise, emotion and empathy of our people to Create Connection. Value Conversation.
Come and work with us.
Do you want to offer solutions to customers with financial and credit card services? Are you German native or fluent with strong English communication skills Looking to make your career in a multicultural environment in sunny and happy Lisbon?
So we have the perfect opportunity for you! Your future project: join our German Customer Support team.
Our client is a worldwide renowned American financial company and one of the most respected brands around the world.
As a customer service specialist in this project, your daily responsibilities will include:
- Offer solutions to customers that need assistance with financial and credit card services
- Provide customer service through phone communication
- Enrich customer experience by listening attentively to their needs and concerns, aiming for first call resolution when possible
- Build meaningful relationships, answering customers questions in a courteous, friendly, and professional manner
- Meet and exceed quality goals, compliance regulations and productivity targets
Maximize your experience. To succeed in the role, you will need to have:
- Native or proficient level of German (C2)
- Advanced level of English (at least C1) both verbal and written
- Strong communication skills – with excellent phone conversation skills, attentive listening and superior writing skills
- Analytical and problem solving skills with strong attention to detail
- Desire to learn and advance, be a curious investigator and problem solver
- High-speed internet access and appropriate conditions for remote work
- Must hold EU citizenship or valid work permit for Portugal
- Be a local candidate or willing to relocate to sunny Lisbon, Portugal
Gain stability, expand possibilities.
What’s in it for you? We give our people the tools and the freedom to learn, grow, have fun and be themselves.
- Relocation package and welcome support
- Competitive wages and stability
- Private healthcare & dental insurance (after six months of employment)
- Continuous learning/development opportunities and competitive career opportunities
- A safe, friendly, creative, innovative and technological organization
- International and multicultural environment (celebrations, our SitelFit wellness program, initiatives to develop your skills and events to increase the team spirit)
Be bold. Be you. Apply today!
Our success lies in our diversity, and our differences are our strength. We are an equal opportunity company and we value and respect diversity. You choose where you want to go; we help you get there!