Do you find allegations for illegal online content interesting? Would you like to know more about online law? Then the job as online video content moderator might be the one for you!
On behalf of our client in Lisbon, Lingocruit is now looking for German speakers with an interest in online law and content reviewing. In this role your job is to review, analyse and take action on online content that has made it onto the video platform. This process, called notice and take-down, is done in response to court orders or allegations that content uploaded to the platform is illegal or against the rules. It is widely operated in relation to copyright infringements, as well as for libel and other illegal online content. Our client will support you with a 1 month introductory training to prepare you for the role so you will be completely up to speed!
The ideal candidate
- Native level of German and a good level of English
- Has an interest in online content, law and policies
- Has an organised work approach
- Is familiar with online content and video platforms
- A critical thinker with an eye for detail
The employer offers
- 100% remote training and onboarding based in Portugal
- Annual salary of 16,100€ (salaries are paid out 14 times per year)
- Yearly bonus of 3240€ paid out in 12 installments
- Monthly meal- and transportation allowance
- Relocation package consisting of 2000€ to be used towards a relocation service company
- Initial 1 year contract (full time) with great development possibilities in a rapidly expanding global organization with irreproachable reputation
- Pleasant and inspiring working atmosphere
- Temporary work from home solutions
- New office facilities in a great location in Lisbon
- Free fruit, coffee, tea and water and a lot more at the office
Send in your application in English today! We will conduct phone interviews continuously and are looking forward to tell you more about the position!