We are looking for a talented customer service professional to join our fun and energetic contact centre team in Amsterdam on a full time basis. The team manages the production of a large volume of websites for small to medium businesses. As a Client Manager, you will be a key point of contact for a number of business owners based in Germany. This role suits new graduates, seasoned contact centre professionals or can be an entry level into the digital marketing industry, if you have great communication and time management skills.
We welcome candidates with strong digital marketing skills, but we also take time to train you in your first few weeks with the team. You will use those digital marketing skills to guide clients and drive production of their websites, working closely with our team of skilled designers and copywriters to ensure the end result is to the client requirements, to Spotzer quality standards, and within the agreed timeline.
Spotzer is a fast paced, rapidly growing, global digital marketing business. With headquarters in Amsterdam, we have 6 offices around the globe, and we are serving tens of thousands of small businesses across the world by building and managing their websites, launching their paid search campaigns and creating power content.
- Manage client contact pro-actively, handle questions and requests from inbound and outbound calls/emails whilst giving the best customer service
- Successfully obtain client requirements for their website and prepare these for internal production for website projects
- Create accurate and creative written briefs, to match client requirements and Spotzer guidelines, to assist copywriters and designers to go into production
- Overseeing full cycle project management of a website
- Develop trusted relationships with your portfolio of clients
- Keep our tracking and order management system up to date
- Collaborate with a great team, sharing ideas and best practice to develop and improve our service
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our digital products according to customer needs and objectives
Skills & Qualifications
- It’s essential we recruit German natives for this role, to speak to your clients, and you must also be fluent in spoken and written English in order to brief our designers and copywriters
- The ability to communicate effectively and influence clients by phone
- Proven experience in customer service, support or relevant role, preferably on the phone
- Keen interest in digital marketing with a proactive intention to learn more from our skilled experts
- Demonstrate the ability to work flexibly, stepping in to help other team members and clients, and work well with others and take on responsibility in an open team environment
- Hands on experience of CRM software (preferable but not essential)
- The ability to take ownership of clients and their website projects
- Strong work ethic and team spirit!
- Proven ability to juggle multiple projects at a time, while maintaining sharp attention to detail
- Living in the Netherlands
What we offer you;
- Full time, 40 Hour contract
- A position in which you can develop your communication skills and your digital marketing skills
- A fantastic Amsterdam location & super new office!
- A group of energetic, multicultural colleagues (with over 30 nationalities in a team of 150 people!)
- Friday beers!
Spotzer is an equal opportunity employer. If you think that you meet these requirements and you're ready to join a dynamic, international company that is growing rapidly, do not hesitate to apply!