Looking for a great chance abroad?
You will do everything in your power to create the ultimate customer experience. Your creative ideas and efforts will help us to satisfy our customers. You love to work in an international environment and are motivated to deliver the best customer experience. Do you recognize yourself in this description? Then join us!
We are looking for German and English speaking Customer Service Representatives for our Webhelp Enterprise office located in Enschede. Webhelp Enterprise is an international company that is constantly developing and expanding their services. We serve several different clients within the technical field, so you will work for example with lighting products, monitors, audio products, photo camera’s but also beauty products or children’s toys. On the other hand, answering finance related questions, advising customers about electronic components or their orders will be a part of your job too. Each of our client’s purpose is to unlock the extraordinary potential of their product for better world for their customers.
In cooperation with our clients we are building a unique environment, supporting their customers from all over the world! We need your creativity and critical eye to improve our processes. You will work together with both the client(s) and your team(s) to deliver the best customer experience on a daily basis.
Are you the type of person who likes to be part of a winning team, who likes to be able to speak out ideas and who is not afraid to work hard? You’ve come to the right place!
What we offer you:
- An international working environment in which the employees are always the focus of attention;
- A salary based on the CAO Contact Center;
- 25 days off per year, for full time employees;
- We offer training to keep your knowledge up to date;
- We offer growth roles to help you develop;
- Cozy parties for Halloween and Christmas and annual outings, in short, you shouldn’t miss it!
- You are surrounded by diverse cultures and languages;
- We offer a social community;
- If you commit to coming to The Netherlands for us, then we will invest in your adventure. We will help you find housing, help in arranging the practical matters and reimburse expenses.
- TALENT platform, including 80 e-learning modules and internal modules;
- Skills4Life development program, offering a chance to gain experience in distinct roles;
- Pension plan;
- Collectivity discount for several health insurance companies.
- Taking breaks is compulsory;
- Working hard is allowed, laughing is obligatory;
- We believe in the “work hard, play hard” philosophy, you can always beat your colleagues at GTA, FIFA and so on;
- We, of course, love to celebrate your birthday with delicious cakes, but we also love to try your home-made international specialities as well.
What you offer us:
- You speak and write German and English;
- You have a strong interest in consumer electronics, networking architecture, computer hardware and/or software;
- You have at least a vocational higher professional education or work equivalent;
- You are communicative and service orientated;
- You already have some experience in B2C or B2B contact;
- In case of a non-European citizenship, you need to have a valid Dutch work permit.
Too good to be true? Experience it yourself! Feel free to contact us and also check our website and testimonials: https://www.webhelp.com/en-nl/about-us/
We would love to tell you more about the possibilities in person!