Do you want to help make the world a more open, friendly and tolerant place, while doing business and communicating with international partners? Workwide Group is looking to strengthen its team of International Account Managers with new German and English-speaking colleagues. Come join us in Karlstad, Sweden on our journey to remove national borders from the talent equation!
Workwide Group is a Sweden-based job site company founded in 2014. We run job sites and talent communities, built for finding job opportunities abroad. We have grown at a fast pace since our start and we are now a successful recruitment media company working with some of the biggest brands in the world.
As an Account Manager, you will act as the bridge of communication between our company and companies recruiting international talent. We believe that working and experiencing life abroad boosts personal development and is good for society in general. If you share our beliefs and think you can do a good job communicating with recruitment managers in Poland and all over Europe, keep reading!
Your job will include
- Communicating and selling our recruitment marketing services in a clear and easily understandable way
- Customer acquisition
- Building your own pipeline and manage your portfolio of customers, as well as handle incoming leadss
- Researching and understanding the challenges of our customers and advise them accordingly
- Being responsible for achieving monthly and quarterly sales targets
- Near-native English language skills
- Native German language skills
- A structured approach to your work
- A university degree – preferably in Business Management, Marketing or Communication
- Digital native
- A relocation package (accommodation 2 weeks, paid flight ticket after 6 months and more) (if you are relocating from abroad)
- A relocation buddy program for a smooth integration here in beautiful Karlstad, Sweden (if you relocate from abroad)
- A thorough introduction and industry training
- Base salary + commission (without cap)
- You will be given a portfolio of mostly prospects, but also existing customers
- A multinational work environment with a dedicated and talented team
- Monthly social activities
If you want to be a part of a small, up-scaling and promising company with a great offering – apply today! We look forward to reading your application.
The starting month will be November 2019. Interviews will be conducted continuously.
In this recruitment process, we collaborate with Lingocruit AB – our partner recruitment agency, which conducts the first steps in the recruitment process.
Please call Fiddelie Nyvall on +46 73 074 29 10 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org"