If your daily work-flow consists of attention to detail, focus on results, be an absolute team player and are good with working under pressure, we should meet up and discuss our Admin & Support Specialist Customer Support Representative role! Join our team and have a pick at what happens!
Who we are:
We’re Majorel. We design, deliver and differentiate customer experience on behalf of some of the world’s most respected brands.
Recognizing a very particular kind of drive in each other, our parent companies Bertelsmann and Saham have entered into a long-term partnership to create a new global leader in customer engagement.
We are relentless, resourceful, resilient and agile. It’s the only way to deliver the total reliability and digital transformation necessary in our constantly changing world.
We serve customers across the world through our 48,000 employees based in 26 countries in Europe, the Middle East, Africa, Americas and Asia in 36 languages.
We support our customers at any time, through every device and in the manner they expect of their brands. We speak their language wherever they are and whatever their culture.
We create amazing customer experiences that people value and we are proud of. By combining talent, data, and technology. We deliver real impact for our partners. We are driven to go further.
- You speak German (native or near) and also English (native or near native)
- You like perspective – you’re willing to try new orbiting roles in the enterprise, and learn more about the global operation.
- You’re into consumer electronics: new tech and gadgets – you can even check our onsite showroom with the latest high-end products!
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills – be easy going while assertive, translate jargon and tech-speak to everyday talk.
- Attention to detail – understand that it is the small details that can make the biggest difference.
- Prove you can work and make decisions with minimal supervision – Use available knowledge base and resources before asking others for help.
- Problem solving skills – you focus on what can be done, instead of what cannot be.
- Working in a back-office environment with customer satisfaction in mind.
- Learn SAP – we can help with that!
- As this job is direct relation to order volume, flexibility is required and will occasionally involve overtime work and rotation to other departments.
- Extraordinary teammate – you thrive in an environment where camaraderie matters.
- You want to work in a place where your best is enough!
We offer you:
- Competitive salary with additional benefits
- Flexible schedules
- Wellbeing campaigns, training and development programs, partnerships/discounts and year round events (solidarity and environmental actions, volunteering and fun competitions
- Modern work environment at an attractive location with excellent public transport connections
You know… Opportunities do not happen. We create them together at Majorel Portugal!