We are Tipico, market leader in online and retail sports-betting in Germany. We are One Team, trust drives our collaboration and relationships. We love what we do, we learn every day and always strive to be better. We believe in progress, investing in personal and professional growth. This is what we look for in our employees. Are you ready to be part of our game as a Gaming CRM Campaign Manager?
Are you creative, yet people oriented? Does the idea of designing and executing campaigns for conversion, retention, churn prevention and reactivation of Tipico Gaming customers appeal to you? If so, our Gaming CRM Campaign team may be just the place for you! The Gaming CRM Campaign Manager will work closely with internal and external stakeholders to ensure engagement of customers with refreshing, perfectly executed campaigns and relevant communication cycles.
Your playing field:
- You will create campaigns and user journeys using cutting edge CRM and CMS tools.
- You will use your creative nature to write marketing copy and oversee campaign asset design.
- You manage and improve automated customer life cycle communications and ensure relevant Gaming communications across all channels with aligned website content
- You will stay informed and current by researching market trends, competitor campaigns, promotions and communication and share that knowledge with your team.
Which skills you should bring to the pitch:
- Fluent German Language Skills. We are the market leader in Online & Retail sports-betting and Casino in Germany, this is essential when communicating with our German-speaking customers.
- Fluent English language Skills. Our Casino team consists of different nationalities working together to achieve the Tipico mission.
- Gaming Experience. You have at least 1 year of experience in the Gaming industry and with customer acquisition, retention and reactivation. You have knowledge of popular casino game suppliers and respective promotion tools and of Casino games (Slots, Table Games, Live Dealer).
- Analytical. You are highly data-driven and numbers-focussed to analyse lagre amounts of data quickly. We are always aiming to be better; this provides insight for future CRM measures. You also need good HTML and Excel knowledge.
- Strong Communication Skills. You can communicate confidently verbally and written, with customers and colleagues. Also, having strong project management skills is necessary.
- Hands-on. You are ready to push the limits, a self-starter with a positive, can-do attitude and ambition to make Tipico better every day.
- Creativity. Put your creative marketing skills to work by crafting an assortment of exciting campaigns and content!
This is how we score with you:
- Established International Group. We have a solid foundation on which to grow
- Personal and Professional Growth. We offer you opportunities to develop and grow to unlock your potential.
- Relocation Support. To make your move to Malta as smooth as possible
- Competitive Package. We care for our employees, offering an indefinite contract, competitive salary, Private health and dental insurance and subsidised parking.
- On-site childcare. Worried about where to leave your 3+ year old kids? We’ve got a game plan.
- Sports Incentive. We want you to remain active and will subsidise a membership of the sport of your choice.
- Modern offices. Our very own Tipico tower provides an open plan space with the latest technology.
- Events. Sponsored Charity and Team gatherings, we like to have fun together as one team and reinforce our connections.
- Supportive Environment. We believe in collaboration and working together as a team but we also give importance to the uniqueness of each and every one of us.