At TTEC (formerly TeleTech), we provide learning and development opportunities,a growth oriented culture, and a stimulating and positive work environment.
When you join our team, you are more than just an employee. You are a member of the TTEC family. That’s why we offer benefits and perks that support your quality of life, goals and future needs.
What we offer?
- Extensive training programs: Excell, Leadership skills, Management of change, Six sigma and many others depending on your interests;
- Environment that stimulates achievement and professional development;
- Competitive remuneration package;
- Access top notch business best practices;
- Work in a challenging and pleasant business environment.
So join our team of upbeat professionals and support some of the most successful organizations on the planet! It is people just like YOU that make TTEC a great place to work at.
Your responsibilities will be:
- Accepting requests through non-voice communication channels, logs and identifies the problem;
- Responding to customers via email and outbound calls;
- Investigate the escalation, coordinate with other departments to identify best course of resolution;
- Keep all involved parties on the status of the case;
- Demonstrate sense of urgency;
- Manage customer expectations by taking into consideration customers‘ entitlement and customer issue;
- Execute data quality checks to ensure consistency and accuracy of reporting.
- Keeping customers informed, setting and following up on commitments, keeping precise case documentation and case ownership;
- Meeting deadlines and delivering services according to customers‘ service level agreements.
If you are/have:
- Fluency in German;
- Good English skills;
- Proactivity, eagerness to learn and improve;
- High level of planning and organizational skills;
- Previous experience in customer facing environment would be considered as an advantage;
- Experience in MS Office Products;
Join our team of upbeat professionals and support some of the most successful organizations on the planet! It is people just like YOU that make TTEC a great place to work at.
Click on the Apply Online button to let us know about you. Please send your CV in English.
All documents will be treated in the strictest confidentiality. Only short-listed candidates will be invited for an interview.