Do you love Social Media? German speaking customer service to charming Belfast
Lingocruit recruits on behalf of a client, an international company at the front edge of Service, Sale and Marketing. For an ambitious and knowledge hungry person there is a very good opportunity for career development. The work environment is international and dynamic, and the company offers competitive salaries and other benefits.
You will be able to strengthen your CV by obtaining experience from working in an English-speaking environment at a large company offering all knowledge promoting benefits. At this job you will serve customers to the world’s most well-known technology and software producer by communicating through different Social Media channels. The working place is situated in Belfast.
- Native speaker in German and a good level in English
- You have an organized and structured way of working
- You are a social and empathic person, a team worker
- You are results oriented/focused problem solver
- An efficient communicator, a creative writer
- You have experience in using different social media platforms, particularly Facebook and Twitter
- Previous experience of customer service is meritorious
You will be working with the following tasks daily:
- Helping customers by answering their questions and solving their problems
- Administration and coordination of customer requests
- A modern working place lying at the front edge regarding service
- Comprehensive introduction and training
- Knowledge in various systems for being able to handle the customers in a good way
- Good opportunities for development and career within the company
- A good salary and other benefits
- Relocation support, ticket paid up to £250, first week at a hotel, help with finding an accommodation and more
The working time is 40 hours a week on a rolling schedule and varies depending on needs. You are expected to be flexible and willing to adjust yourself to different tasks. Salary is 17,680 £/annum.
Does it sound interesting? Send your application in English today! We will be conducting telephone interviews continuously and are looking forward to reading your application.