Do you love E-commerce? German speaking customer service to charming Belfast!
Lingocruit recruits on behalf of a client, an international company at the front edge of service, sale and marketing. For an ambitious person there are very good opportunities for career development. The work environment is international and dynamic, and the company offers competitive salaries and other benefits.
You will be able to strengthen your CV by obtaining experience from working in an English-speaking environment at a large company offering all knowledge promoting benefits. At this job you will serve customers to solve any problems and issues they have. The working place is situated in central Belfast and we have flexible start dates over the next couple of months.
- You have an organized and structured way of working
- You are a scial and empathic person, a team worker
- You are result oriented/focused problem solver
- Native speaker in German and good level in English
- Previous experience of customer service is meritorious
You will be working with the following tasks daily:
- Helping customers by answering their questions and solving their problems
- Administration and coordination of customer requests
The employer offers:
- A modern working place lying at the front edge regarding service
- Comprehensive introduction and training
- Knowledge in various systems for being able to handle the customers in a good way
- Good opportunities for development and career within the company
- A good salary and other benefits
- Onsite gym and cafe
- Relocation support; ticket paid up to £250, first five nights at a hotel, help with finding an accommodation and more
The working time is 40 hours a week on a rolling schedule and varies depending on needs.
Does it sound interesting? Send your application in English by clicking the ‘apply’ button. We will be conducting telephone interviews continuously and are looking forward to reading your application.