On behalf of our client – a global video-sharing website, Lingocruit is now looking for German speaking Video Content Analyst to join their team in Lisbon. Our client offers 100% remote training and onboarding for all employees!
As a Video Content Analyst your job is to review images, text and audio shared by users to ensure the content is aligned with company regulations. You will learn about social media regulation, online free speech, internal controls and even EU policy making. The role also includes contact with customers regarding different safety features.
The following is required to qualify for this job
- Native/near native level of German and a good level of English
- Residency in Portugal
- Able to work 24/7 on rotational shifts
- Have an organised approach to your work and detailed oriented
- Available to start working in Mid April or beginning of May 2020
The employer offers
- 100% remote training and onboarding
- Base salary is set to €1150 + attractive bonuses (salaries are paid out 14 times per year)
- Monthly meal and transportation allowance
- 1 year contract (full time) with great development possibilities in a rapidly expanding global organization with irreproachable reputation
Apply now, and be ready to start your next exciting career move! Send in your application in English today! We will conduct phone interviews continuously and are looking forward to tell you more about the position.
Need help with your CV? Our CV coach on our website can help you write your CV in English.