Do you find allegations for illegal online content interesting? Would you like to know more about online law? Then the job as Legal Online Content Analyst might be the one for you!
On behalf of our client in Lisbon, Lingocruit is now looking for German speakers who are living in Portugal, with a background or interest in online law and online content reviewing.
Due to the ongoing spread of the Coronavirus our client are looking for local German speakers in Portugal who can join their remote onboarding in Mid April and in beginning of May 2020.
As a Legal Online Content Analyst your job is to review, analyse and take action on already reported online content. Our client will support you with a 1 month introductory training to prepare you for the role. Here’s some of the daily tasks you would be dealing with:
- Review and process incoming privacy requests through online tools and evaluate the validity on each request
- Inform and educate about the changes to policies and protocols
- Address complex privacy cases and regulatory inquiries
The following is required to qualify for this job
- Native/Near native level of German and a good level of English
- Residency in Portugal
- Must be able to review sensitive and inappropriate material
- Have an organised approach to your work and detailed oriented
- Graduate Degree/Law Degree is meritorious
The employer offers
- 100% remote training and onboarding
- Base salary is set to €1150 + attractive bonuses (salaries are paid out 14 times per year) Monthly meal and transportation allowance
- 1 year contract (full time) with great development possibilities in a rapidly expanding global organization with irreproachable reputation
Apply now, and be ready to start your next exciting career move! Simply send in your application in English today! We will conduct phone interviews continuously and are looking forward to tell you more about the position.
Need help with your CV? Our CV coach on our website can help you write your CV in English.