Are you positive, outgoing and gets excited by the thought of exploring a new city? On behalf of our client in Greece, Lingocruit is now recruiting German speakers to join their international customer support team in Athens. Explore the best of Athens while working in a dynamic workplace and sunny offices.
The client is a world leading company within innovative image management, offering different digital products and providing services to private customers as well to companies all over the world.
Situations you’ll find yourself in daily
In the role as customer support agent you offer customers high qualitative technical assistance of purchased products, assist them in questions regarding online purchases, orders and payments and represent the company in a professional and polite way. You will guide your clients through incoming calls, emails and chat.
On your days off
In your spare time we might find you relaxing on the beaches and swimming in the clear-blue water of the Mediterranean, on a hike through the beautiful countryside or exploring the fantastic nightlife of the city. Or participating in some of the social activities organized by the company such as; festivals, tournaments and trips.
Apart from this you'll greatly advance your English skills while working abroad!
You’re a good fit for the job if you
- Speak native level German and can communicate in a good level of English
- Feel comfortable working in a computer environment
- Have a positive mindset and are a good listener
- Enjoy interacting with other people
Your new workplace will offer you
- Relocation package; paid flight, airport pickup and 2 weeks of accommodation on arrival
- Thorough introductory training
- Colleagues from all over the world
- Competitive salary of €1,300/month + bonus salaries (14 salaries per year in total)
- A service oriented HR team will help you set up in Athens (ID and bank account etc)
- Career- and development possibilities in an international and modern workplace
- Special offers for employees
- Company doctor and health insurance
Send in your application in English today by clicking the button below! We will conduct phone interviews continuously and are looking forward to tell you more about the position. Need help with your CV? Our CV coach on our website can help you write your CV in English.
Lingocruit is an international recruitment agency specialized in career opportunities for native speakers to multilingual offices abroad. We work with selected companies around Europe and our vacancies vary from client to client.
Are you looking for the next step in your career, international experience or simply a new adventure? You can consider us as a personal job coach during your recruitment process. We'll put you in touch with an international employer and help you with every step of the recruitment process