Sprichst Du Deutsch? Lass Dir diese Gelengenheit nicht entgehen!
- Do you want to start your career in a global company with many career opportunities?
- Are you ready to join a growing multinational team of professionals in our Warsaw office in Poland?
- Are you ready for a great work atmosphere and a professional life adventure?
If so, the winner of CEE Business Services Firm of the Year 2021 is looking for you!
About Marsh European Support Centre in Warsaw:
EBSC, as the internal centre of excellence, has taken over operations from Marsh Europe insurance business to let our brokers focus directly on clients. In our daily work, we strive for efficiency, high quality, and outstanding results delivering them on time. Our scope of service includes different kinds of support like: administrative activities, insurance policy management, claims, invoicing, and data management.
We have around 200+ colleagues on board of 9 nationalities (and we’re still growing!) but our plans are ambitious as we want to triple the size of the team within two years! As we love languages, we speak 21 of them in total! We care about our well-being and we know that a friendly, supportive and inclusive work atmosphere is crucial!
What is it in for you?
- Possibility to gain professional experience in a global company that is reshaping the industry
- Great personal development and career opportunities – there are various career paths within the teams and an internal recruitment policy
- Stable employment with a permament work contract and an attractive benefits package (including private health care – family package, prepaid restaurant or shopping card topped up every month, prepaid sports & culture card or a Multisport card, language course, unlimited access to online learning platforms, retirement plan)
- Possibility to take part in different projects initiated and led by employees (like: fun team, sports club, diversity group, social impact team)
- Multilingual community with inclusive atmosphere and a smart casual dress code
- A modern office in Warsaw city center, just next to the M2 “Rondo Daszyńskiego” underground station
- Flexible working hours and a hybrid model of 1-2 days in the office maximum (see where you can work once the pandemic ends: https://bit.ly/38LQZV9)
We will count on you to:
- Support internal Marsh colleagues from European region in all kind of administrative tasks
- Use your foreign language capabilities on the daily basis to handle documentation received from the insurance brokers
- Use your attention-to-detail skills for data entry in our internal systems
- Be open to share your ideas to identify opportunities for improvements
- Communicate with stakeholders
What you need to have:
- Spoken and written knowledge of both English and German (minimum B2)
- Attention to detail
- Problem-solving attitude
- Ability to build a relationship with colleagues
- Fast learning capabilities
What makes you stand out:
- 1-2 years experience in an insurance company or in a similar industry;
- Knowledge of any other European language (especially Dutch, French, Italian, Spanish, Swedish, Norwegian)
If you would like to apply for this position, please send your CV in English.
Marsh McLennan (NYSE: MMC) is the world’s leading professional services firm in the areas of risk, strategy and people. The Company’s 76,000 colleagues advise clients in 130 countries. With annual revenue over $17 billion, Marsh McLennan helps clients navigate an increasingly dynamic and complex environment through four market-leading businesses. Marsh advises individual and commercial clients of all sizes on insurance broking and innovative risk management solutions. Guy Carpenter develops advanced risk, reinsurance and capital strategies that help clients grow profitably and pursue emerging opportunities. Mercer delivers advice and technology-driven solutions that help organizations redefine the world of work, reshape retirement and investment outcomes, and unlock health and wellbeing for a changing workforce. Oliver Wyman serves as a critical strategic, economic and brand advisor to private sector and governmental clients. For more information, visit mmc.com, follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter or subscribe to BRINK.
Marsh McLennan is committed to embracing a diverse, inclusive and flexible work environment. We aim to attract and retain the best people regardless of their sex/gender, marital or parental status, ethnic origin, nationality, age, background, disability, sexual orientation, and gender identity.