Do you want to be part of a success story ?
Cognizant has been a tremendous success story globally over the last 20+ years. It is a member of the NASDAQ-100, the S&P 500, the Forbes Global 2000, and the Fortune 500 and is ranked among the top performing and fastest growing companies in the world.
We run a multilingual Customer Support and Content Review Centre, for Technology Clients in Dublin. It is an instantly recognizable, global iconic brand and a place where employees learn, collaborate and help improve a digital product used by over a billion people worldwide!
You will be part of a rapidly growing multilingual team and will work alongside other internal teams, for a leading online multinational company, to respond to requests and assist in the success of this project.
We are committed to investing in our people. We offer a range of training programs at the start and throughout your career with Cognizant to increase your depth of knowledge on world-class platforms and tools.
You will have an opportunity to collaborate with a wide variety of stakeholders, both locally and globally.
Our Benefits include:
- Attractive salary
- Performance based bonus scheme
- Permanent contract
- Rewards scheme
- Private Medical Insurance
- Competitive maternity benefits of 12 weeks paid Leave
- Life assurance
- Fluency in English and the required role language
- General country specific knowledge for the country you will support
- Be eligible to work in Ireland (Stamp 4, Stamp 1G or EU passport)
- Computer fluency
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Customer engagement is the critical part of this role
- Review data to assess accuracy against client policies
- Engage with business, predominantly via outbound phone calls, to verify their information and update client platforms as appropriate.
- Adhere to all compliance requirements
- Ability to work effectively in a dynamic and fast paced environment
Key success factors for this role are adaptability and flexibility, attention to detail and an ability to focus on repetitive tasks, excellent communication skills, an ability to make judgement and a problem-solving nature.
We offer interesting work at a globally admired technology company, an attractive compensation package, valuable training and career progression opportunities across the globe.
Previous experience in a similar role is desired but not required. Are you the right person for this job? Then, send us your application by clicking on the „Bewerben“ button!
* Location: Dublin. Due to the current situation, we are currently operating a ´Working from Home´ model and this will continue as appropriate