Customer Support Specialist – German/English fluency
A Customer Support Specialist in our organisation will be 1st line Support for players wishing to contact the company with regards to various matters. These matters include Account queries, Bonus enquiries, Complaints, Promotions, Basic Technical support and other various troubleshooting needs.
We at Genesis strive to be the best in Support and Customer care within the industry and we are looking for individuals who possess the same vision.
- Handle customer queries through Live Chat and email
- Escalating to relevant departments and following up on the resolution
- Working with multiple back offices, internal tools as well as engaging 3rd parties (Games providers) to ensure customer queries are answered and/or resolved in a timely and correct manner
- Assisting customers encountering issues with processing payments (Credit Cards, Bank transfers, E-wallets, Paysafe)
- Assisting customers with their KYC procedure – Also working closely with the Risk team in this matter
- Working closely with the VIP, Marketing and Risk/Payments department
- Crediting bonuses & Free spins
- Upselling the Brands promotions
- Retaining Customers who wish to close accounts
- Actively engaging customers in the view to increase player activity
- Native German and fluent English language skills (written and spoken)
- Customer support experienced
- Strong PC and internet skills
- Very good problem-solving skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong team player
- Good online attitude
- Staff will be required to work shifts.
At Genesis we offer a friendly, dynamic work environment. We believe that our employees are our main asset and we make sure that we walk the talk. In addition to a competitive salary, we also provide breakfast once a week, regular team events and other benefits that can include a pension scheme, holidays or anything else you fancy. This position is based in Malta and we are looking to recruit as soon as possible.