TELUS International Europe is a multilingual contact center, BPO (business process outsourcing) and ITO (information technology outsourcing) provider, delivering high-quality services since 2004. The company has more than 5,500 team members across nine delivery centers: Sofia and Plovdiv (Bulgaria); Bucharest and Craiova (Romania); Cork and Dublin (Ireland), as well as offices in Manchester and Cannock (England). TELUS International Europe offers contact center solutions, ITO and innovative customer service support for global customers in over 35 languages.
The position is based in Sofia, Bulgaria!
- To listen and respond to customers queries via phone, chat and e-mail
- To provide accurate, valid and complete information to the clients’ requests
- To identify and assess customers’ needs to achieve satisfaction
- To be fluent in German
- To have a good level of English
- To enjoy communication with people and resolve cases
- To have a friendly personality
- To be a self-motivated and outgoing person
- Stable job - permanent labor contract
- Competitive salary for the local market
- Opportunity to plan your own working schedule
- Career development opportunities
- Great relocation package: Airplane Tickets/Transportation from Airport/Up to one-month Free Accommodation in a hotel
- Meal tickets shall be granted monthly
- International modern working environment
- Special Discounts & Offers for all employees
- Employee referral bonus
- Positive environment
- Supportive work-life balance policies
- Continuous assistance and learning
We care about the well–being of our employees, invest in their development, encourage fun and team building initiatives.
If this opportunity sounds appealing to you, apply now! Send us your CV!
* By submitting your application you are immediately involved in the assessment process. If you complete all steps successfully, you can directly schedule your own interview. We can't wait to meet you!