Customer support Hero for gaming industry leader
In the Ubisoft EMEA Consumer Relationship Centre in Newcastle-Upon-Tyne, UK, we are committed to provide our consumers with an awesome experience to enrich gamers’ lives with unique and memorable gaming experiences.
With teams in Consumer Support and Community Management, Ubisoft EMEA is dedicated to defining the standards of player experiences across the EMEA region (Europe, Middle-East, Asia & Australia).
Working in close collaboration with the wider business, it is key to fulfill our mission: to enrich players’ lives with unique and memorable gaming experiences. Our heroes are full of character. Full of their own challenges, hopes and dreams. Just like our team members. We are always on the lookout for creative, entrepreneurial spirits who share our passion for what we do. If you are ready for a challenge, you are fluent in German & English, full of new ideas and ready to play a role in our ongoing success, then we want to hear from you!
Aside from being a great team player, you will get to become part of the Ubisoft brand, but also:
- Consistently provide solutions to our consumers and deliver an exceptional customer experience with every interaction.
- Support all consumer contacts in the specified native language; using webmail & phone primarily , and potentially forums and social media in coordination with Community Managers.
- Act with autonomy and creativity to delight and astound customers with knowledge and passion for our products.
- Look for opportunities to improve the customer experience by sharing consumer feedback and recommendations to internal Production & Business teams.
Your mission is to:
- Monitor allocated territory queues to ensure SLA’s are met.
- Proficient in troubleshooting technical issues.
- Develop a deep knowledge of Ubisoft products and process.
- Provide first contact resolution of customer issues
- Take personal ownership of customer requests & provide exceptional customer experience as measured through customer surveys and internal SLAs.
- Support community managers, new projects and the wider business as and when required.
- Show flexibility to work shifts as needed with an understanding for the demands of the business and our consumers.
You are an expert in the following:
- Strong technical ability – ability to troubleshoot effectively in a technical/PC/Gamer support environment
- Active gamer, familiar with both PC and Console gaming
- Good understanding of social media activity, Facebook, Twitter, Your Tube
- Good spelling and grammar
- Quick thinker – work proactively
- Good communicator & team player
- Able to work on own initiative
- Experience of Customer Support ticketing tools, a knowledge of Salesforce is a plus
- Native/mother tongue speaker in German and fluent English
What we offer:
- Competitive Salary
- Comprehensive relocation package
- Private Medical Insurance
- Unique and fun working environment, you get to breath and live Ubisoft!
- Access to the most innovative, cutting-edge and ground-breaking gaming titles on the market
- Free games and Swag
Don’t hesitate, click on the “bewerben”-button and join us today. We look forward to receiving your application!