Customer Services – Join our Recruitment Event in Cologne on May 24th
We are organizing a recruitment event & are looking for motivated & enthusiastic individuals who speak and write German alongside English.
This opportunity offers you the possibility to work in an international environment in one of our Excellence centers in Lisbon or Dublin.
Come Join our Open Recruitment Day in Cologne at the Dorint Hotels & Resorts (Pipinstraße 1. 50667 Köln). On May 24th, between 9 am and 7pm.
Customer service individual focused on SMB customer base of a Fortune 500 company. Success in this position requires exceptional customer service skills, and desire to apply problem solving skills; ability to thrive in a dynamic, team-focused environment; and a passion for helping others achieve results.
- Providing support to small and medium-sized businesses (SMBs) based in EMEA through different channels – chat, email and phone
- Providing product and tool support to improve the overall experience and drive higher product adoption and spend
- Ability to identify trends and solve problems facing multiple SMB clients
- Responsibility for helping SMB customers drive results via their marketing campaigns through consultation, education, and support, demonstrating the value of the clients SMB advertising solutions
- Provide vital product insights and feedback on client products
- Demonstrate speed, agility, critical-thinking, problem-solving skills and ability to ramp quickly
- Able to adapt to continuously evolving SMB needs to help clients grow their business on the advertising platform
- Professional customer service skills: solutions mind-set, helping nature, passion for the customer and customer experience
- Resolve customer issues in a timely manner, pro-actively communicate to clients on progress and pro-actively identify areas where clients can improve how they use our solutions
- Focus on SMB customer satisfaction by driving the right product adoption for the right customer
- Consultative selling and customer empathy mind-set
- Self-driven with attention to detail and follow-through
- Ability to multi-task and work under pressure
- Excellent communication skills: verbal, written, listening skills
Required Skills and Experience
- BA or BS in Marketing, Economics, Computer Science, or another related field
- Work experience in marketing or technology
- Familiarity with online advertising products and social media
- Fluency in English AND full fluency in German.
- Must have exceptional grammar and typing accuracy skills
- We’re looking candidates willing to relocate in Lisbon or Dublin.
- Start abroad for an international career
- Excellent service-specific training and ongoing coaching
- Excellent working atmosphere and helpful colleagues as well as social benefits of a large corporation
- Modern work environment
- And much more
Click on „Bewerben“ to sign up for the event or apply for the job.
*Please feel free to apply even though you might not be able to attend the event, we are constantly looking for new employees.