Johnson and Johnson is recruiting for a Customer Service Specialist, located in Prague, Czech Republic. An exciting opportunity to join our new Medical Devices Customer Services central team. We are looking for experienced customer service professionals who will provide excellent service to our internal and external customers across the EMEA region.
The responsibilities & the impact YOU will have:
- Customer service to Medical Devices countries in EMEA region
- Primarily handling of returns, credits and debits for external and internal customers but can extend to responsibilities across customer service orders, returns and financial transactions
- Professional written and verbal communication with customers, internal functions (in country customer service, supply chain, commercial, sales, finance, etc..) and external providers (distribution centers and transport providers)
- Timely and accurate handling of cases to process returns, credits and debits in a highly compliance and regulatory driven environment
- Good understanding of systems and processes to manage multiple tasks through (Salesforce.com, JDE) with a high attention to detail
We would love to hear from YOU, if you have:
- Proven customer service or administrative experience
- Knowledge of customer service and office management systems and procedures
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritize work
- Attention to detail and problem-solving skills
- Written and verbal communication skills in English and German
- Strong organizational and planning skills
- Proficient in MS Office
- Medical Device sector knowledge is an advantage
This is what awaits YOU at J&J:
- An opportunity to be part of a global market leader.
- A dynamic and inspiring working environment.
- Many opportunities to work on challenging projects and assignments.
- Possibilities for further personal as well as professional development.
- Many employees benefits.
Contract: full time, unlimited
Johnson & Johnson Global Services, the global shared services organization supporting the businesses of Johnson & Johnson, performs select functional work in a consistent manner across regions and sectors using simplified, standardized end-to-end processes and state-of-the-art technology. The vision of Johnson & Johnson Global Services is “to be trusted business partners who deliver increasing value by creating and sustaining globally standard world-class services that enable the power of Johnson & Johnson.”
There are more than 2,000 employees in Human Resources, Finance and Procurement who work for Johnson & Johnson Global Services in key service centers located in Manila, Suzhou, Prague, Bogota and Tampa, as well as in local country-based hubs.