Have you been longing to work within the tourism industry again? Do you thrive in an international and multicultural work environment with colleagues from all over the world? Work as a Customer Service Consultant for the major airline company Lufthansa in Brno, Czech Republic!
On behalf of our client Lufthansa, we are searching for German speaking talents to join their customer service team in Brno. Are you a service minded and cheerful team player with great communication skills and willing to relocate to Czech Republic? Then this is a great opportunity to gain international work experience while having the opportunity to represent one of the worlds biggest airline. Lufthansa will cover a thorough introduction training for all new employees, support with your relocation to Brno and offer work from home alternatives for everyone living within Czech Republic.
As a Customer Service Consultant you will be the primary contact for Lufthansa passengers and you will be answering questions mostly regarding the flight reservations, cancellations and online check-in via phone.
- German native speaker
- Minimum B2 level in English
- Willing to relocate to Czech Republic
- Passion for customer service and travel industry
If you have a background within tourism, aviation and/or customer service it is highly meritorious.
- Relocation package (incl. 2 months accommodation, reimbursed travel costs up to 190 EUR)
- Free SIM card charged for the first month and includes internet connection
- 6-10 weeks initial training
- Work from home possibilities
- Permanent contract with 3 months probation period
- Paid holiday
- Discount on flight tickets which can be used after 6 months of employment
- Meal vouchers
- MultiSport Card
- Health insurance and company psychologist
- A multicultural workplace with great career and development opportunities
Sound interesting? Send in your application in English today! We will conduct phone interviews continuously and are looking forward to telling you more about the position
Starting dates: July and September 2021.