With a rapidly-growing team of rock-star Ambassadors, handling 24/7 support in five languages, we are looking for talented individuals to join and grow within our team. That's where you come in...
There’s something special about Casumo’s Ambassador team, but don’t take our word for it. Here are just a few of quotes from our players to give you the gist:
“You’re Batmans of the casino world”
“10/10, I would marry him”
“Give [Ambassador’s name] a medal. A Casumo golden medal”
“Casumo’s got the best support, I mean it’s not even fair for other casinos haha”
“Better than 911 lol” — in regards to our response time and support
It takes an entire team united behind a grand vision to deliver this level of happiness through support. Together, we work hard, we laugh a lot, we brainstorm, we have acoustic guitar improv sessions and we give the best high-fives in all of Malta. We are the players' friends, always there to chat, and always ready to deliver an out of this universe experience.
Part of the Casumo spirit is to accept you as you are, a human being with your strengths and flaws. The ambassador attitude, willingness to learn and develop are the greatest assets of our odd bunch of great people - come as you are and we make sure that you will be the best you can be!
What you will do
- Providing assistance, advice, life hacks and jolly small talk with our players through chat and email, as well as monitoring social media and gaming forums
- Assisting with translations, content writing and even marketing to ensure that we’re delivering on-point communications to players in our focus markets
- Collaborating with the team on recruiting more superstars and spreading our awesome company culture
- Spreading Casumo spirit and building long-lasting Casumo relationships with our players
- Contributing fresh new ideas, giving constructive feedback to keep improving how we work and exercising your creativity in many different ways
- Collaborating closely with our amazing brothers and sistas in the Payments Team as well as many other cool cats across the organisation
We are looking for someone who
- Can charm other people, be creative, is full of positive energy, a bit quirky and with incredible people skills
- Is native in either languages – Finnish, Swedish, Danish, German, or English (UK) & fluent in English
- Has previous experience in a Customer Service environment or/and iGaming industry
- Has a genuine interest in iGaming and a passion for games
- Is highly self-motivated, loves to get stuff done, is efficient and a creative problem solver
- See things differently, is not afraid to experiment and is a healthy disregard for constraints
- Is willing to work shifts and embraces additional ad-hoc projects and responsibilities
What Ambassador team offers you
- An opportunity to develop new skills and grow a career amongst an inspiring team of humans
- A competitive salary
- An amazing modern office with stunning views, games, social and sport activities, soft drinks, baskets full of fruit and Friday Fikas
- An extraordinary relocation package to make smoother your move into this little rock which includes; flights, company's apartment and all our love and help
- Rockstar colleagues and an awesome, challenging and varied role where you would like to stay forever
Salary: 25.000-27.000 EUR based on experience
- 25 days of holiday, not including public holidays
- Private health insurance
- Free gym and yoga sessions
- Daily breakfast and free lunch Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday
- Great social events like Friday fika, summer and Christmas parties, BBQ’s, getaways with your team etc.
- Relocation package included.
- Schedule: shift (night is not mandatory)