If you are communicative and open-minded person looking for gaining an experience in Customer Service area, we offer you the chance to develop professional skills and became Customer Operations Specialist within General Public and Loyalty team! Our Team is a very proactive group that believes working together is a key to success. We are willing to do more than only respond to queries. We thrive to work smart not hard, and always look for possibilities to improve/automate our operations processes. And yes, we can have fun too!
As an Customer Operations Specialist you will:
- Resolve Customer requests received via all mediums (phone, email, chat i.e. Facebook),
- Be the first point of contact for end user customers,
- Work with the new digital live chat channels,
- Support social media platforms responding to customers’ queries taken through these channels with an appropriate tone and within the limited characters,
- Manage the lost/stolen/forgotten cards process,
- Resolve Loyalty Club complaints of end users.
- Fluent German (minimum C1) and good English level,
- Bachelor degree preferred,
- Excellent communication and relationship building skills,
- Continuous improvement mind-set,
- Demonstrate a willingness to be coached, showing an openness to feedback and performance improvement opportunities,
- Good teamwork and collaborative skills,
- Quick learner,
- Previous experience in Customer service or operations would be an asset,
- Experience in Microsoft Office with experience in in using social media platforms including twitter/Facebook.