Are you passionate about credit management and risk evaluation?
Do you have an excellent analytical and collaboration skills?
If you said ‚yes‘ or ‚ja‘, join our German Credit Team!
In this department, you will have an unique opportunity to develop your career by working in a professional setting with clients and various teams and stakeholders.
As Credit Assessment Analyst you will be responsible for :
- delivering credit evaluation;
- providing authorized approval for release of credit blocked orders and taking credit decisions;
- managing new credit request;
- collecting and analyzing available customer information;
- assigning Credit Risk Category and settling Credit limit;
- managing Securities
- supporting debt collection activities (debt chasing and account settlement);
- communicating with internal and external customer in a professional, effective and efficient manner;
If you have:
- About 2 years of experience in credit management, accounts receivables/collection activities
- Obtained economic, accounting or finance university degree/qualification – that would be an asset
- Fluent German and good English
- Good working knowledge of MS Office and MS Outlook tools
- Ability to work under time pressure and analytical skills
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, persuasive and firm in discussions
- Adaptability skills, strong solving problem skills
Shell in Krakow sits at the centre of Shell’s global businesses, providing an operational backbone to our essential business functions. Working in a vibrant community with strong values and a supportive culture, a job at Shell will offer the chance to build a lasting and meaningful career. As one of 5 Business Operations centres located worldwide, we will give you the chance to interact and work with people across the world, helping to deliver excellent support to business clients and stakeholders.
Shell is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, LGBT, and Individuals with Disabilities.
Thanks to cooperation with Shell you gain:
- Comfortable working environment: Newly-built modern office with its own canteen, relax rooms, bike & car parking space
- Yearly bonuses and lots of non-monetary benefits (e.g. MultiSport Card, vouchers for cultural and free time activities, 12 sport sections, and many more)
- Complex medical care and individual life insurance
- Additional funds for trainings and certifications
- EuroShell Card
- Bonus for referring your friend to work
People with disabilities are welcome to apply as we provide reasonable accommodations and assistive technologies for people with diverse disabilities.
Please note: We occasionally amend or withdraw Shell jobs and reserve the right to do so at any time, including prior to the advertised closing date.
Before applying, you are advised to read our data protection policy. This policy describes the processing that may be associated with your personal data and informs you that your personal data may be transferred to Royal Dutch/Shell Group companies around the world.
The Shell Group and its approved recruitment consultants will never ask you for a fee to process or consider your application for a career with Shell. Anyone who demands such a fee is not an authorised Shell representative and you are strongly advised to refuse any such demand.
Shell is an Equal Opportunity Employer.