This will be your future team:
You will be a part of a small international team and collaborate strongly with the Dutch and Nordic recruiter. Our team is mainly focused on the roles who require these various languages for Accenture Operations. We are an easy-going, open-minded, hardworking team and always aiming for high results and continuous improvement. Furthermore, we are closely working together with the Czech recruitment team and our colleagues in Poland, Slovakia and Romania. You will work in an interesting and challenging scope, where you have a lot of contact with your Accenture colleagues from different departments. In this team, you will have a lot of autonomy and opportunities to develop your recruitment & sourcing skills!
This will be your future role:
In your role, you will source and attract candidates with German language skills via job boards, social media and CV databases. You will screen incoming CVs and applications and act as the single point of contact for the candidates for all recruiting related questions and concerns. Various administrative duties are also part of the daily work including but not limited to: scheduling interviews, conduct interviews, updating internal recruitment system (TALEO), reporting and more. You will also establish and maintain relationships with hiring managers and other stakeholders, take responsibility for regular updates and understanding recruitment needs and requirements.
This is what you already have:
- Fluent German with excellent English (additional language skills would be a plus)
- Enthusiastic, positive attitude with a strong willingness to learn
- Great communication and interpersonal skills
- Active team player
- Proactive, taking initiative and actively thinking about improvements
- Relevant bachelor´s degree and previous experience within the HR field is an advantage
What we offer
- Position in one of the world´s leading global companies
- Professional growth based on performance
- Training program/curriculum
- Wide range of benefits – 5 weeks of holiday, meal vouchers, recreation/wellness vouchers, pension/life insurance, etc.
- Relocation package
This is what we do in Accenture:
We solve our clients‘ toughest challenges by providing unmatched services in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. We partner with more than three-quarters of the Fortune Global 500, driving innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. With expertise across more than 40 industries and all business functions, we deliver transformational outcomes for a demanding new digital world.
Accenture Operations combines technology that digitizes and automates business processes, unlocks actionable insights, and delivers everything-as-a-service with our team’s deep industry, functional and technical expertise. So you can confidently chart your course to consuming your core business services on demand, accelerate innovation and speed to market. Welcome to the „as-a-service“ business revolution.