Workwide Group’s mission is to remove national borders from the talent equation. For the Content Marketing Manager roles, we’re looking for someone that’s tuned in with the digital zeitgeist. Someone as comfortable discussing the latest Reddit memes as deep-diving into web analytics and the latest SEO tips & tricks.
About the job
Your job will be to lead the content and social initiative at the Workwide Group. At your disposal, you will have a monthly budget for freelancers and translators, a continuously developed web product, and an audience hungry for relatable and valuable content. We have done content marketing since 2015 and we even leveraged it as a go-to-market strategy, so you will have to be knowledgeable to impress us. We’re looking for someone to bring the latest best practices and tactics to the company which can include emerging formats such as podcasts, live streams, and much more. We hope to move away from corporate communication and into relatable, culturally relevant content.
- Production, development, and implementation of our Content Marketing and Social Strategy
- Coordination and negotiation with freelance writers, translators, and (sometimes) designers
- SEO analysis
- User research through surveys and interviews to better understand our audience
- Contribution in discussions about related topics such as Paid Marketing and Product Development plans
- Excellent English language skills
- 3-5 years of experience in a similar role where your work had quantifiable business impact
- A structured & organized approach to your work
- Great ability to communicate through text
- Currently or previously lived, worked, or studied abroad
- Workwide Group is focusing on growth during -22 meaning anyone who gets on the train early has a good opportunity to grow their career with us
- A front-row seat to the recruitment technology space and trends by working closely with and reporting to one of our founders
- A thorough introduction and industry training
- A competitive salary
- Relocation package if you move from abroad (2 weeks accommodation, flight reimbursement)
- A tight team of engaged and dedicated colleagues from all over Europe
- Social events (dinners, ping-pong tournaments, After-Work activities, and more)
- Brand new modern office facility in Karlstad
- An individual development project is offered to all employees (5 hours/week)
- Wellness support
- Life insurance (we hope you won’t need this)
- Work-from-home once a week
Workwide Group is based in Karlstad, Sweden. Karlstad is a beautiful mid-sized town located right between Oslo, Gothenburg, and Stockholm. With rivers and canals flowing through this university town, plenty of bars, and restaurants it has the perfect mix between urban and nature, we’re sure you are going to like it here.
If you want to be a part of a small, and promising business with a great product – apply today!
The starting period will be either November 2021 or January 2022. We have already started interviewing and we look forward to reading your application.