Do you have a great command of the German language, and better still, do you know how to deliver quality content based on business growth?
We hope so, as we are looking for a well-organised individual with a fantastic eye for detail to develop and produce content for our German-speaking markets. Although prior experience in areas such as acquisition-marketing, SEO or CRM would be nice, your ability to produce quality written content, contribute to the greater team good and be counted upon is most important!
So what are you waiting for? Read on to discover the responsibilities you’ll have and register your interest to become part of a team where the only way is up!
Key aspects of this Copywriter role:
- Producing content for weekly campaigns, product-related texts and blog articles.
- Represent German-speaking markets from a content perspective and ensure branded direction is followed.
- Create and maintain quality static content for German-speaking markets.
- Use tools and best practices to research and enhance on-site content
- Audit and improve a localised internal-link structure.
- Conduct competitor analysis for the market landscape.
- Conduct off-page activity that supports site content.
- A native level of German is required for this role
- Experience in copywriting or digital marketing is beneficial
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills are essential
- Numerical and analytical capabilities are of importance
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Knowledge of Casino and Sport is beneficial
Competitive salary based on experience and company benefits including; gym allowance, health insurance, regular corporate events and a modern office environment.
**Applications in English only, please.
LeoVegas’ passion is “King of Casino”. LeoVegas is Sweden’s premier GameTech company and is at the forefront of using state-of-the-art technology for mobile gaming. In 2017 the company passed the threshold for being classified as a unicorn, i.e., a start-up valued at more than USD 1 billion. A large part of this success can be credited to an extreme product and technology focus coupled with effective and data-driven marketing. Technology development is conducted in Sweden, while operations are based in Malta. LeoVegas offers casino, live casino and sports betting, and operates two global and scalable brands – LeoVegas and Royal Panda – as well as a local, multi brand managed services provider referred to as Rocket X. The company’s shares are listed on Nasdaq Stockholm. For more information, please visit www.leovegasgroup.com