As the Contact Center Specialist, you will be supporting J&J employees in EMEA countries and helping them with all inquiries related to employee programs and services, policy, process, and procedures including technology navigational support.
The responsibilities & the impact YOU will have:
- Receiving HR-related inquiries from J&J employees via all channels (phone, email, fax, web-form, chat), clarifying the need, answering the inquiries and assisting in the resolution of concerns
- Fully detailing all cases in case management application
- Advancing complex transactions for resolution or contact with third-party vendors.
- Bringing up client service issues to Contact Center Team Lead, supervisor or manager as necessary
We would love to hear from YOU, if you have/are:
- Native/fluent level of German and English is a must
- Excellent customer service skills
- Understanding of HR domains (Benefits, Compensation, HRIS, Workforce Data Administration, HR Generalist, Employee Relations) and Procurement, billing, purchase orders, payment status
- Strong written and verbal communication skills; manages internal communications and external/client communications with detailed support and assistance
- Strong organization skills and attention to detail
- Ability to prioritize workload and provide timely follow-up and resolution
This is what awaits YOU at J&J:
- An opportunity to be part of a global market leader.
- A dynamic and inspiring working environment.
- Many opportunities to work on challenging projects and assignments.
- Possibilities for further personal as well as professional development.
- Many employees benefits:
- 5 weeks of vacation, home office, flexible working hours, sick days
- Meal vouchers, Cafeteria, referral award, life and accident insurance, MultiSport card
- Contribution for: Prague public transportation, language study, illness leave, pension contribution,
- Refreshment in the workplace, company gym, free sports activities, corporate events
The benefits are regulated by an internal policy which contains the full details regarding the entitlement and conditions for the benefits.
Johnson & Johnson is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, or national origin and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability
Johnson & Johnson Global Services, the global shared services organization supporting the businesses of Johnson & Johnson, performs select functional work in a consistent manner across regions and sectors using simplified, standardized end-to-end processes and state-of-the-art technology. The vision of Johnson & Johnson Global Services is “to be trusted business partners who deliver increasing value by creating and sustaining globally standard world-class services that enable the power of Johnson & Johnson.”
There are more than 2,000 employees in Human Resources, Finance and Procurement who work for Johnson & Johnson Global Services in key service centers located in Manila, Suzhou, Prague, Bogota and Tampa, as well as in local country-based hubs.