Would you like to gain insight in the financial world while living abroad? If so, this might be the perfect opportunity for you. Lingocruit is now recruiting customer service agents on behalf of a client in Athens, Greece.
Your role would be digital assistance for the customers of a major bank, answering and solving different financial questions and queries remotely (through Email, Live Chat and telephone).
- You speak fluent German and have a good competency in English
- You are service minded and curious/willing to learn
- You are punctual, structured and well organized
- You are able to stay focused in a fast-paced work environment
- You communicate in a professional way
The employer offers:
- A relocation package that includes flight reimbursement, airport pickup and 2 weeks free accomodation
- The experience to work in an international environment
- Opportunities to further career development
- Salary of €1300/month, including two bonuses a year in the form of salaries. In other words, you will get 14 salaries/year.
Costs of living may differ greatly from your home country. An average salary in Greece is around €900.
Does this sound interesting? Do not hesitate to apply with your English CV by clicking the button below.