Shell Fleet Solutions (SFS) is Shell’s fuel card business serving millions of business customer on over 40,000 Shell retail sites daily. Beyond ensuring a convenient and secure way to pay for fuel (via the Shell Card), We also offer to our customers a range of mobility solutions that help them increase the efficiency, profitability and safety of their fleet – EV charging, CO2 offsetting, Tolling solutions, as well as Telematics are only a few solutions that help our customers be prepared for the future.
We have ambitious growth plans in the SME segment and we look for a keen, driven and curious sales & customer support agent to join us on this growth journey. We are looking for “go getter” with the right amount of “can do attitude” to join a young, dynamic team. The primary focus of this role will be to drive the growth of the SME customer segment in Germany, however additional requests for other customer groups might be part of your role:
- Using digital tools and various databases to contact potential customers and presenting specific products or services with a sales goal
- Support potential customers in onboarding activities pertaining to setting up accounts
- Respond to customer issues within the agreed SLA, by connecting with relevant teams to reach a resolution
- Track trends and insights from the customers or prospects, including number of active/inactive cards, overall volume purchased, performance vs. customer-declared volumes
- Managing documents to get credit vetting of the customer.
- Preparing the documentation according to accepted offer and collecting customer signatures and necessary documents (including the prolongation of existing contracts).
- Provide effective day to day support to existing customers incl.: customer management and periodical verification of customer needs, experiences & wishes; Understanding customers growth plans, new destinations or business areas in order to propose additional products or services.
- Active management of CRM system, tagging opportunities, insert commercial changes, update customer details.
- Regularly engage with product & marketing teams regarding customer issues, opportunities for improvement and competitor activities.
- Churn – proactive contact with customers with declining volumes or with customers that stopped uplifting with Shell cards.
- English minimum C1 level
- German minimum C1 level or native
- Experience in Customer Operations/sales or marketing
- Customer first approach
- Ability to use digital tools to identify and connect with potential customers via phone, email and live chat
- Quick learner mindset to quickly understand the Shell Cards offer, including Road Services, key benefits, features and best practices.
- Applicants for the job should have excellent verbal communication skills as it requires describing products or services in order to persuade a prospect to convert
- Ability to analyse data & good Excel skills.
- Sales/business acumen and entrepreneur mindset.
- Diligent with positive attitude.
- Professional business stakeholder management.