Cognizant is seeking a dedicated client support analyst to work with a global social media organization. This group focuses on working closely with internal Sales and Account Management teams as well as external clients, including small businesses and agencies to assist with operational tasks.
This position will be challenged with having to balance the day-to day service/support of customers, while also identifying innovative ways to solve problems upstream identify gaps in processes.
Ideal candidates will be comfortable understanding social media campaigns and supporting bugs and invoicing, have an appetite for research and gathering data insights and the ability to use that to evolve client advertising platforms, a high level of comfort working with cross functional partners, and a strong analytical mindset. Successful team members have a passion for business success, strong attention to detail, analytical problem-solving abilities, and keen eyes for operational inefficiencies.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent experience
Fluency in German or Turkish and English
- 1 to 3 years working in a service/customer service/sales organization
- Professional customer service skills: solutions mindset, helping nature, passion for the customer and customer experience
- Demonstrated capability to create world-class customer experiences with each and every interaction
- Fluent in English and German OR English and Turkish (Witten & Oral)
- Must have exceptional grammar and typing accuracy skills – experience with business communication
- Client focused and solutions oriented; Good problem solving and analytical skills
- Ability to comprehend and analyze client situations and apply the right solution
- Ability to collaborate and work effectively on a team
- Self-learner interested in both the how and the why
- Ability to educate customers on policy and product questions
- Ability to prioritize effectively according to changing circumstances and manage multiple projects while maintaining strict attention to detail
- Ability to follow processes without being blinkered by them
- Experience in online advertising at a major media agency or publisher
- E-mail and chat support experience
- Pre-sales experience; able to deliver product value proposition
- Experience working in and with a global organization
Success in this position requires exceptional customer service skills; a willingness to experiment; the ability to thrive in a dynamic, team-focused environment; and a passion for helping others achieve results.
Cognizant (NASDAQ: CTSH) is a leading provider of information technology, consulting, and business process outsourcing services, dedicated to helping the world's leading companies build stronger businesses. Headquartered in Teaneck, New Jersey (U.S.), Cognizant combines a passion for client satisfaction, technology innovation, deep industry and business process expertise, and a global, collaborative workforce that embodies the future of work. With over 100 development and delivery centres worldwide and approximately 255,800 employees as of September 30, 2016, Cognizant is a member of the NASDAQ-100, the S&P 500, the Forbes Global 2000, and the Fortune 500 and is ranked among the top performing and fastest growing companies in the world. Visit us online at www.cognizant.com or follow us on Twitter: @Cognizant.