Our client, one of the biggest business travel company in the world is passionate about improving business travel. Concentrix and its clients believe in providing ease and convenience because arranging and managing travel should be simple. Through innovation and insight, we are upgrading the world of business travel management.
Join our team and come to work at our Travel Centre in Dublin.
- Take care of the business travelers embarking on world-wide travel
- Support clients with solutions for flights, hotels, train-travel and beyond before and during their business trips.
A few skills you need…
- Working knowledge of more than 2 years of Travel GDS System, such as Amadeus, Galileo, Sabre or Apollo
- Experience in the travel or airline area is a plus.
- Excellent written and oral communications skills in English and German – role will require inbound, outbound (callbacks), and email communications.
- Strong listening skills: active listening
- Passion for travel / experience with travel Solutions mindset to find the right solution for the customer, while also closing the sale and potentially up-selling the customer
- Quick learner: ability to ramp up quickly and act on feedback constructively
- High school degree or equivalent (required)
- Availability to work from Monday to Friday – Shift hours from 7AM to 7PM
What Concentrix Offers You:
- Performance Based Bonus plan plus competitive annual salary
- 20 days annual holiday + 9 statutory days entitlement
- Concentrix discount website with various offers against high street brands and Dublin restaurants
- Free parking and on-site canteen
- Excellent company benefits including pension, life assurance and discounted phone plan to name a few
Amadeus, Amadeus GDS, Processing of Bookings, Airline Reservations, Corporate travel, Business Travel, GDS, Reservations, Bookings Administration, Ticketing
- Location: Woodford Business Park – Dublin 17, County Dublin, Ireland
- Salary: €29,000 Annual
- Permanent | Full Time
Concentrix is a global contact centre business, with more than 125,000 employees working from more than 150 locations in 31 countries around the world. Our clients are many of the most recognisable brands in the world, and our success is thanks to our people who manage billions of customer interactions every year.