About the job:
As a Brand Ambassador, you will have one of the most important roles in our company. You ensure that every Client is treated according to the company promise. You will strive to discover your Clients and their every need, and to guide them across the Brand.
If you are a person who enjoys working in an exciting international environment, this is the perfect opportunity for individuals with a luxury and fashion sensibility to develop a career in the one of the most famous brands in the world.
Your main responsibilities will be:
- Welcome every Client and provide the best Client experience over the phone & through written medias
- Deliver TOP quality service for VIP customers
- Advise Clients across the Brand and all product categories
- Engage with Clients to develop long-term relationships, leveraging different clienteling tools, in order to foster Brand loyalty
- Perform as a team-player, participate in all activities contributing to the overall objectives of the Client Service
- Learn and master Brand and product knowledge
- Follow the company’s policies and procedures
What are the requirements?
- We are looking for multilingual people mastering German, with a good command of English (oral and written)
- Previous experience in the Luxury Retail/Hospitality industry or customer service is an advantage
- Passion for the luxury universe
- This position also requires basic computer skills
What can we offer?
- Above average remuneration
- Travel fund: up to 12 000 CZK per year to spend on airplane tickets for you and your family
- Cafeteria benefit system: up to 6 000 CZK per year to spend on leisure time
- Meal tickets in the value of 100 CZK per working day
- Discounted air tickets with Air France
- 3 extra free days off – together 23 days (applied on yearly basis)
- Private medical support ulekare.cz for you and your relatives
- Offices located in the center of Prague, friendly and multicultural environment
Starting date – upon agreement
About our company:
BlueLink International CZ is a multicultural Client service center belonging to Air France-KLM Group based in Prague: 500 employees, 68 nationalities, 20 different languages spoken and a business that is constantly growing.
BlueLink offers competitive benefits and awesome flight privileges! We value the diversity in our company and we can help you with the relocation to make your arrival to the Czech Republic as comfortable as possible.
Our employees’ daily challenge is to satisfy clients with requests about: loyalty programs, booking of flight tickets, B2B activities, social media and related subjects on after-flight care. Our major task is to make our passengers feel comfortable during their travels and to offer solutions to their potential issues (ticket reservations, luggage claims, loyalty programs etc.). Helping is our passion.