BlueLink International CZ is an Air France international SSC based in Prague: 500 employees, 50 nationalities, 20 different languages spoken and a business that is constantly growing. Our team members consistently display an attitude of excellence and the ability to think like a customer. Our employees’ daily challenge is to satisfy customers with requests regarding: after flight claims, loyalty programs, booking of flight tickets, B2B activities, social media and related subjects. Interested in working in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment? BlueLink offers competitive benefits and awesome flight privileges!
About the job:
As a Brand Ambassador, you will have one of the most important roles in our company. You ensure that every Client is treated according to the company promise. You will strive to discover your Clients and their every need, and to guide them across the Brand.
If you are a person who enjoys working in an exciting international environment, this is the perfect opportunity for individuals with a luxury and fashion sensibility to develop a career in the one of the most famous brands in the world.
Your main responsibilities will be:
- Welcome every Client and provide the best Client experience over the phone & through written medias
- Deliver TOP quality service for VIP customers
- Advise Clients across the Brand and all product categories
- Engage with Clients to develop long-term relationships, leveraging different clienteling tools, in order to foster Brand loyalty
- Perform as a team-player, participate in all activities contributing to the overall objectives of the Client Service
- Learn and master Brand and product knowledge
- Follow the company’s policies and procedures
What are the requirements?
- We are looking for multilingual people mastering German, with a good command of English (oral and written).
- Previous experience in the Luxury Retail/Hospitality industry or customer service is an advantage
- Passion for the luxury universe.
- This position also requires great familiarity with IT tools.
What do we offer?
- Extensive and paid training on our products and procedures
- Discounted flight tickets,
- Cafeteria individual benefits system, Travel refund, meal vouchers
- Private medical assistance for you and your family (ulékaře.cz)
- 23 paid days off
- Everyday communication with native speakers
- Multicultural team of people from the whole world
Submit your CV by clicking the "Bewerben" button below! We would like to thank you in advance for your application. Please note that all submissions will be assessed, however only suitable candidates will be contacted regarding this opportunity.