As a Bilingual Sales Development Representative – German – English at TTEC we know you are results-oriented, a great communicator, target-driven and ambitious. We are looking for you to help us deliver exceptional lead generating sales experiences to customers for our multinational technology client who specializes in Internet-related products and services based in Dublin, Ireland. Are you looking for growth in your career or need an opportunity to build a Sales career in a technology company? If so then you are in the right place. Join TTEC in Dublin.
For your safety and the safety of our employees, all recruitment will be virtual. And initially, this will be a work from home position, with the intent that the role will then be in our Dublin facility. All candidates must be Dublin residents or have the ability to relocate to Dublin.
We help global brands provide a great experience to their customers, build customer loyalty, and grow their business. We were founded on one guiding principle: customer experiences that are simple, inspired, and more human deliver lasting value for everyone. Your role brings that principle to life.
Life at TTEC
As a global company, we’re always on. When one of us is going to bed, a coworker half-way around the world has already had their coffee (or tea) and is ready to grab the baton and run with it. We work at a fast pace around here and we’re not one for keeping the status quo. But just because we’re busy, it doesn’t mean we don’t know how to have fun.
We’re passionate about throwing company events that bring us together to laugh and celebrate each other’s achievements. We’re also big on taking time out for professional development and giving back. If you’re looking for a work-life full of purpose, passion and career potential, keep reading…
A Day in the Life
You will be in a customer-facing role as a Sales Development Representative responsible for engaging with potential prospects while leading their regional team to pipeline attainment. In this role, the representative will serve as an expert on Cloud solutions. The Sales Development Representative will play a key role in optimizing best inbound and outbound sales processes, and drive pipeline from regional events, prospect lists and inbound leads. You need to be a tenacious individual to garner, promote and build interest in the product through excellent and timely discovery of the prospect’s business needs, wants and challenges.
What you bring to the table
- Communicating with high-level decision makers, building quick rapport and assessing needs.
- This role will require a strong fundamental understanding of Cloud solutions
- Strong team player and communication skills
- Helping prospects understand, get excited and engage with the team to evaluate the products and services offered.
- Working collaboratively with cross-functional teams to identify sales opportunities
- Strive for high prospect engagement to provide timely information about Cloud solutions
- Understand and help Sales and Marketing reach their Market targets
- Help identify the best cloud solutions for customers and how to implement those solutions
- Build and foster trust between prospects and the larger solutions
- Ability to quickly assess and prioritize leads from marketing and other sources
- Efficiently provide customers with relevant options to support their needs
- Route leads to qualified partners for customized solutions
- FLUENT IN GERMAN AND ENGLISH
- Comfortable in goal driven environment and attaining goals with broader team
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, both written and verbal
- Goal oriented, self-motivated individual who is confident, competitive, tenacious and proactive
- Able to work independently but within a team environment
- Customer driven and focused on providing exemplary customer experience
- Ideally, 1+ years’ experience in sales, marketing/business development preferably at a high-tech company (SaaS sales experience highly desirable)
- Strong communication sales skills
- Intelligent, and inquisitive individual who strives to extend their professional knowledge
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple tasks with shifting priorities and varying deadlines
- Strong attention to detail
- Self-driven and independent
As a TTEC Sales Development Representative, you’ll enjoy
- Competitive annual base salary plus bonus based on performance
- Excellent relocation package to assist you in moving to Dublin (Including flight assistance and 7 Nights hotel accommodation)
- Continuous paid training on the latest technology
- Private Health/Medical Insurance, Dental Plan and Eye Care Reimbursements
- Private Pension and Life assurance
- Onsite Kitchen (yes when return to our site… it’s pretty swanky)
- 20 annual leave days 9 statutory days entitlement
- Potential for rapid advancement in many fields and throughout 17 countries