(junior) Account Manager DACH
Active Stock Management is an international trading company with a long-standing tradition of innovation and growth. We trade industrial goods all over the globe, creating additional value for our business partners by re-allocating unused stock where it is needed most. This means that we buy from companies that have overstock and then sell said stock to companies that might need these items more.
If you are an ambitious trader with a commercial mind, then join us on our challenging task to make the world better for both us and our business partners.
Right now, we are looking for a: (junior) Account Manager for the German speaking market
Are you that highly motivated, result driven and entrepreneurial talent that we are looking for?
Your tasks and responsibilities
As an (junior) Account Manager within Active Stock Management, you are both hunter and gatherer. Watching over your territory, you keep a keen eye out for any opportunity or company that sticks out over the tall grass. You hunt down the right person to convince of your merits and those of ASM, gathering them up in your network. You love talking and meeting people and the phone is your weapon of choice. Your main focus is on acquisition and networking and you will need to use a combination of strategical thinking and personal charm to talk your way past secretaries and find the right person within even the biggest corporations. With your creative mind and persuasive words you find the right opportunities.
- Build relationships with customers
- Traveling and visiting customers is a possibility
- Send mailings
- Arranging transport
- Develop and implement professional tools to optimize and automate the purchase process
What do we expect from you
- A (near) native German speaker
- Commercial/trading working experience is a plus
- You are entrepreneurial and commercially aware
- Experience in acquisition is a plus
- Not afraid of targets
- Strong communication skills
- Because our company is international, our internal language is English. Therefore, spoken and written proficiency is required
What can you expect from us
- You will work in a diverse and international team of Account Managers
- A very solid organisation that has developed professionally at every level, but has yet to reach its peak
- We work hard because we enjoy the challenge of what we do
- You will work from our office based in Roosendaal, The Netherlands
- A full-time position in which you can use all your acquired knowledge and experience and where taking initiative is highly appreciated
- The salary depends on age and experience
- Additionally, we offer 28 days of leave, 8.5% holiday pay, travel allowances and a pension scheme
- You can enjoy lunches served in our own cafeteria
How to apply?
Would you like to see what can be achieved by working in a team of diverse and talented people in a positive environment with professionals who truly love their work? Please send us your resume and a motivated cover letter, by applying on the „Bewerben“-button below and we would love to invite you to be part of our journey.