On behalf of our client Lingocruit is now recruiting German customer support agents to Athens in Greece. Our client in Athens is a world leading service provider cooperating with well known companies across the world delivering competent and well trained personnel to their customer service departments.
As a customer support agent you have the opportunity to represent a company that are shaping mobility for our future!
- Taking care of incoming phone, email and chat quires from German customers
- Ensure excellent quality calls and satisfaction
- Actively listen to the client, show empathy and patience
- Guarantee the quality of the message being transmitted and show good knowledge of the product and services
The ideal candidate
- Native or near-native in German Language
- Good knowledge of English Language (B2)
- Great communicator with excellent interpersonal skills
- Good computer skills
- Enthusiastic team player
The employer offers:
- 2 weeks of introductory training
- Initial flight expenses refund and airport pickup
- 2 weeks paid accommodation upon arrival
- A dedicated HR team will help you with ID and bank account etc
- Multicultural and modern environment
- English speaking workplace
- Good development- and career opportunities within the company
The working hours are 40 flexible hours/week. The base salary is €1300/month, plus two bonuses in the form of salaries, resulting in 14 salaries a year. Keep in mind that the living costs of Greece is lower than in Western Europe, with lower taxes, prices, and an average salary of €890/month.
We interview candidates for this position on a regular basis. If you feel like you are the right person for this job do not hesitate to submit your application in English today!