In this role you will support the processes carried out by Accounts Payable Team and be responsible for activities such as: invoice processing, vendor payments, balance sheet reconciliation, communication with vendors and local finance departments.
Your daily tasks will entail additional projects related to continuous improvement, such as reshaping and automating our AP processes. Together with the team leader you will oversee the AP processes by performing various analysis and reports.
The partnership with other colleagues and the AP leadership will allow you to learn from their expertise and further develop your career in finance. The scope of our organization and work culture will strengthen many useful skills such as project and stakeholders management, problem solving as well as presenting with impact. You will also attend the internal and external trainings to expand your accounting knowledge and bring your career to the next level.
Team connectivity and leveraging language skills in the international environment will support your development and broaden your horizons and expertise.
- University degree (preferably in finance / accounting) or 2-3 years of professional experience in the field
- Solid knowledge in finance and accounting
- Problem solving skills
- Ability to build strong networks across geographies
- Prioritizing tasks
- Collaboration / team work
- Open mindset towards change
- Very good knowledge of written and spoken German and English