Are you passionate about credit management and risk evaluation? Do you have excellent analytical and collaboration skills? If you said ‚ja‘ – join our German Credit Team!
In this department, you will have a unique opportunity to develop your career by working in a professional setting with clients and various teams and stakeholders.
As Credit Assessment Analyst you will be responsible for :
- delivering credit evaluation;
- providing authorized approval for release of credit blocked orders and taking credit decisions;
- managing new credit request;
- collecting and analyzing available customer information;
- assigning Credit Risk Category and settling Credit limit;
- managing Securities;
- supporting debt collection activities (debt chasing and account settlement);
- communicating with internal and external customer in a professional, effective and efficient manner.
If you have:
- About 1-2 years of experience in credit management, accounts receivables/collection activities, banking/finance environment;
- Knowledge of German (B2/C1) and English on min. B2 level;
- Obtained economic, accounting or finance university degree/qualifications;
- Good working knowledge of Word, Ms Outlook, Excel;
- Ability to work under time pressure and analytical skills;
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, persuasive and firm in discussions ;
- Adaptability skills, strong solving problem skills.