- The affiliate team of LeoVegas is growing while focusing on ROI with existing accounts as well as expansion. Over the last year, this team has introduced new standards for working with affiliates and managed to increase the overall ROI substantially. The goal for 2021 is to further realize growth and improve on ROI while focusing on the future.
- Affiliation is a very operational business that requires flexibility and swift actions, but with over 50% of all acquisition being realized through Affiliation, this team is heavily involved in strategic decisions across departments and markets.
- To realize this, the LeoVegas affiliate team is looking for an Affiliate Account Manager for the DE / Austrian market.
- Responsible for building and developing relationships with assigned affiliate partners
- Responsible for actively searching for – and acquiring of – new Affiliate partners
- Responsible for setting up / requesting reward plans with AdOps and make sure tracking etc. works correctly
- Work closely with all assigned affiliate partners to ensure they have everything they need to push (brands of) LeoVegas to the max.
- Responsible for overall performance of assigned affiliates and continuously optimize deals / campaigns
- Monitor affiliate performance daily to make sure development is steady and positive. Any irregularities should be followed up with the affiliate partner
- Responsible for alignment with internal stakeholders such as Country / Marketing / Brand Managers, BI, Compliance, etc.
- Report on results, performance, and challenges on a regular (weekly/monthly) base.
- Ensuring all material with the assigned affiliates is up to date; campaigns, design, landing pages, bonus offers, links.
- Report to the Sr. Key Account Manager
- Verifiable experience in Affiliate Marketing
- Verifiable knowledge / experience of the DE / DACH online gaming market
- Excellent mastery of the German language
- Attending exhibitions / traveling (Covid-19 pending)
- A high level of:
- Proactive attitude
- Self-driven & Data-driven
- Living in Malta is preferred
Hours – Office hours
Salary – Competitive salary based on experience and company benefits including; gym allowance, health insurance, regular corporate events and a modern office environment.
**Applications in English only please.
LeoVegas’ passion is “King of Casino”. LeoVegas is Sweden’s premier GameTech company and is at the forefront of using state-of-the-art technology for mobile gaming. In 2017 the company passed the threshold for being classified as a unicorn, i.e., a start-up valued at more than USD 1 billion. A large part of this success can be credited to an extreme product and technology focus coupled with effective and data-driven marketing. Technology development is conducted in Sweden, while operations are based in Malta. LeoVegas offers casino, live casino and sports betting, and operates two global and scalable brands – LeoVegas and Royal Panda – as well as a local, multi brand managed services provider referred to as Rocket X. The company’s shares are listed on Nasdaq Stockholm. For more information, please visit www.leovegasgroup.com