Euro Tax Consulting Ltd is an owner-managed, strategically oriented consulting company based in Malta. We advise foreign entrepreneurs and freelancers regarding efficient overall solutions in the area of tax planning and tax optimization.
Directly reporting to the Finance Manager, the role will entail the handling and provision of day to day accounting functions for our clients.
The ideal candidate will be joining a motivated team, and will be working on a range of tasks, which will include:
- Processing of non-technical and technical information in the accounting system;
- Preparing management accounts on a monthly / quarterly basis;
- Preparing financial statements;
- Assisting in the preparation of tax and Vat return before submission;
- Responding to clients’ ad-hoc queries;
- Performing any other duties that may be required for the smooth running of the finance
- Preparing the clients’ accounting and eventually also reviewing the clients’ accounting
prepared by the junior accountants;
- Liaising and driving positive relationship with clients and handling various requests in a
- Chase overdue debt via telephone, e-mail, in writing, or in person by sending statements
and reminder letters where necessary.
Skills and Competencies:
The ideal candidate needs to be a team player and self-motivated while having an eye for detail and also possessing multi-tasking and analytic skills. Further to the above requirements, the successful candidate would ideally have at least two-years of experience in a finance role.
Good communication skills in English and German, experience in using financial software and advanced MS Excel skills are considered an asset.
Does it sound like a job for you? Apply today!!