As our Sales Account Manager Germany
vidaXL is seeking a commercial team player to help upgrading our sales on marketplaces in Germany and other German speaking countries in Europe. The ideal candidate is an organized person who is comfortable working independently on several accounts/marketplaces simultaneously in a fast-paced e-commerce environment. As a person who combines strong communication and analysis skills, you will work within the sales channels team which has the drive to expand our business with a commercial attitude. You will assist the marketplaces manager and be responsible for all major German marketplaces by ensuring listing, product visibility, account setting, and partner relationship are optimized. Ultimately, you should be able to grow our business by building successful, long-term partner relationships.
What you will do
- Continuous observation of the German markets and the competitors with analysis
- Carry out account management activities on existing marketplaces in Germany
- Develop positive relationships with current and potential partners in German speaking markets, and act as the point of contact to handle their needs
- Analyses, propose and implement commercial strategy and action plan on German platforms to maximize sales
- Localization of our content and sales activities to the German markets
- Research and identify new potential marketplaces in German speaking area to cooperate with
- Negotiate fees, terms and contract of cooperation to ensure vidaXL success
- Resolve conflicts and provide solutions to partners in a timely manner
- Define new business integration requirements and assist the implementation
- Create, manage, and optimize product listings for all German marketplaces
- Coordinate marketing activities for all German speaking marketplaces, including promotional opportunities, content creation (guides, HTML templates, and email, etc)
- Coordinate and optimize the product content, stock, price and order process flow
- Daily monitor, analysis and report on marketplace KPI metrics and sales performance
- 1-2 years working experience, preferably in an ecommerce environment
- Bachelor’s degree in business studies or other related studies
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and German
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office and advanced excel skills are preferred, knowledge about XML and data feeds is a plus
- Experience with selling on major marketplaces like eBay, Amazon, etc. is a plus
- Strong drive to create new business and see turnover growing
- Ability to quickly learn and work with new backend systems and software
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with a logical way of thinking
- Hands on mentality and ability to take on several projects at once
vidaXL as employer
So, are you looking for a dynamic international company that values your curiosity, passion and desire to learn? Are you looking to work in a team with colleagues who think big and are eager to take on fresh challenges? Take the opportunity to meet and work within a team of professionals with diverse cultural backgrounds who also have a few things in common: ambition, fun and excellent skills.
Want to join us?
Click the “Bewerben” button now to apply for this exciting position. Please ensure you upload your CV and other documents in English!