German-speaking Customer Service Associate
The Global Business Solutions (GBS) Center at Cork was established in July 2010 to provide financial shared service such as Order to Cash, Purchase to Pay, and General Accounting and Global Travel and Meeting services. Since then, the scope of GBS Cork has expanded outside of Finance and into other Business Service functions (Customer Meeting Services, Global HR Data Management, Med Info). The current headcount is over 350 multi-lingual employees and was awarded CCMA International Shared Service Centre of the Year in 2013 and 2014, with particular credit to Employee Engagement.
- Manage manual orders received through phone, fax & email.
- Enter orders in SAP.
- Prioritise urgent orders.
- Manage and resolve any issues with orders (Dispute Management)
- Complete outbound calls to established customers in order to resolve open queries.
- Escalate Tier 2 disputes to Analyst / Local Lilly team where applicable.
- Liaise with external contacts including local affiliate, distribution and Local Service Providers.
- Liaise with internal departments (Supply Chain, Accounts Receivable) to ensure timely processing of orders and dispute resolution.
- Propose and implement standardisation for customer service processes.
- Support Business Improvement Projects / initiatives.
- Adhere to Sox and Business control guidelines.
- Support SAP testing (New process and or SAP updates)
- May participate in a local project
Minimum Qualification Requirements:
- Graduate or 2 years relevant experience
- Min 1 year of Customer Service/Order Management experience.
- Fluency in German and English is essential
- Able to respond flexibly and empathetically to customer needs, managing their expectations effectively.
- Demonstrate strong interpersonal skills, written and oral communication skills
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- High learning agility
- Proactive, analytical and pragmatic approach to problem solving.
- Able to work under pressure, juggling short deadlines, multiple priorities and concern for maintaining standards.
- Good time management skills.
- Effective prioritization showing ability to be flexible whilst meeting customer needs and managing their expectations.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office software (Excel, Word, etc…)
- Responds to and anticipates customer needs, and handle standard and non-standard requests within Guidelines and Policies
- SAP Experience
- Proficiency in using Microsoft Office software (Excel, Word, etc.)
- Additional Fluency in Swiss German or French an advantage
Compensation & Benefits
We offer a competitive salary, full training, excellent on-site facilities, continuing personal development and internal advancement possibilities. In addition we offer an excellent benefits package to include the following:
- Health Insurance cover
- Company Pension
- Generous relocation package